Sunday, July 4, 2010

Erika's Bridal Shower Cupcakes


So I played around with Picasa today, finally got some of my cupcake pictures uploaded and on here. I deleted my Flikr account. I am diggin Picasa a little more each day. I made Bridal Shower Cupcakes yesterday for a new friend Erika !!! Congrats to you honey !!! They turned out really Pretty. Her wedding colors are Cranberry and Creme so her Maid of Honor thought Vanilla cupcakes filled with Cranberry and Buttercreme Icing would be pretty. She was right !!! They turned out beautiful : ) I was happy with them. I have lots of fun orders coming up ... Stay Tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. Strawberry and cranberry cup cakes are my favorite. I think its best suited color for bridal shower and wedding parties. Red and black theme for cocktail party of my friend was truly amazing. Vintage interior and modern food arrangements done at event space Atlanta booked by him was a lovely mix match.

    ReplyDelete